Topic: Rev 553 - Compile problems with visual studio 2008

Dear all,
I got the following errors when I tried to build oofem using visual studio 2008. I have someone can help me solving this problem.
Regards,
Suwito

Error    1    error C2509: 'instanciateYourself' : member function not declared in 'oofem::ExportModuleManager'    c:\users\user1\oofem\src\oofemlib\modulemanager.cpp    62    oofem
Error    2    error C2039: 'giveExportModule' : is not a member of 'oofem::ExportModuleManager'    c:\users\user1\oofem\src\oofemlib\modulemanager.cpp    104    oofem
Error    3    error C2227: left of '->doOutput' must point to class/struct/union/generic type    c:\users\user1\oofem\src\oofemlib\modulemanager.cpp    104    oofem
Error    4    error C2039: 'giveExportModule' : is not a member of 'oofem::ExportModuleManager'    c:\users\user1\oofem\src\oofemlib\modulemanager.cpp    114    oofem
Error    5    error C2227: left of '->initialize' must point to class/struct/union/generic type    c:\users\user1\oofem\src\oofemlib\modulemanager.cpp    114    oofem
Error    6    error C2039: 'giveExportModule' : is not a member of 'oofem::ExportModuleManager'    c:\users\user1\oofem\src\oofemlib\modulemanager.cpp    125    oofem
Error    7    error C2227: left of '->terminate' must point to class/struct/union/generic type    c:\users\user1\oofem\src\oofemlib\modulemanager.cpp    125    oofem

Re: Rev 553 - Compile problems with visual studio 2008

Dear Suwito,

first of all, sorry for delayed response, I have been out of internet during the summer holidays.
The modulemanager.cpp should not be included in the project. You can check this by examining the corresponding makefiles, that define the source files entering the build process (these makefiles are located in base directory). But most of the files should be included.
Let me know.

Thank you for reporting this, I will remove this obsolete file from repository.

Borek