Topic: html documentation broken

I have just noticed, that html documentation, generated from latex files is broken.
This is caused by latex2html converter, which is not being able to handle tikz pictures, not converting graphics correctly, but also causing some internal errors, that lead to skipped part of documentation (see actual html elementlib manual, there is completely missing section on plates, for example)
I have tried also htlatex, but it fails to produce pictures as well, but seems not to be confused too much.

I tried to google for simple solution, but seems to be a complex issue. Any idea would be helpful.

Re: html documentation broken

I've looked a bit at this, unfortunately, no clear solution;
latex2html - seems to obtain the wrong bounding boxes for tikz figures, and also doens't seem to like transparency.
pandoc - Looks promising, but I actually requested a feature like makeimage a while ago, and the developer said no for some unexplainable reason ( https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/745 )
htlatex - I've played around with this a bit before, and it should be possible to make it produce svg graphics from tikz. It seems to have some problems with one of the tikz figures.
To make htlatex use svg output, one needs to add this to the header.
\def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-tex4ht.def}

I've gotten htlatex to work, but there seems to be a few small bugs left (after a single tikz figure comes in, htlatex changes its output in normal text, so that descitem's are no longer bold.
It also ignores \centering, but I think this is easy to adjust with a custom css-file.
It also outputs quite a horrendous html document, so there is little hope to fix these problems with post-processing.

I pushed some changes to improve the tikz figures for htlatex.

Re: html documentation broken

I have made a switch to htlatex, after some googling I have found a nice way how to obtain html version with png figures (generated automatically by pdflatex) which is more portable, I believe.
The html is not so nice as before, but at least complete.  There is still a need to work on formatting to get something visually more  acceptable.
I will update the online version soon.