Topic: Scheduling oofem 2.5
Would like to propose a schedule for the planned upcoming release:
- submit all changes/extension/bug fixes in git repository before Now 24
- On Now 25 a new branch for the release version will be created on master git repository. Commits to this branch should include only error fixes and doc updates.
- The updates to release branch should be posted before Dec, 10 and if everything will be ok (compilation tests on different platforms, additional tests), the new release will be available during the December.
- The commits to development version (not intended for release) should go to master branch as usual.
- After the release, the new release branch will be merged to master.