Topic: Benchmark Test cases

Dear Colleagues,

I'm Camilo Suarez from the University of Luxembourg, I'm currently working in a library of computational mechanics for bench-marking; this library will be presented as a tool in the next WCCM-ECCOMAS in Paris next year, and the fracture mechanics part is chosen to be applied in OOFEM, I'm writing a Jupyter Notebook for this Library and It could be useful to have some collaborations from current users, if you're interested to collaborate, and obviously with the clear respect of your rights of authorship I would be glad to work with you and to share my work too.

my e-mail address: camilo.suarez@ext.uni.lu
linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/camilo-suarez-b44a22165/

Thanks by advance for your participation smile

Kind Regards

Camilo

Post's attachments

WCCM2020_Symposium.pdf 81.79 kb, 4 downloads since 2019-07-24 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Benchmark Test cases

Hi Camilo,

I can probably help you, but I don't understand what you want to exactly do. Can you explain that in more details?

Kind regards,
Martin

Re: Benchmark Test cases

Dear Nitramkaroh

Thank you so much for your interest smile, the particular idea is to collect some simulations in fracture mechanics that are commonly used in benchmarking, tha goal this work is to present this cases to be compared with new thecniques, then what we would like to show is:

Statement of problem
Geometry
constitutive laws
Boundary conditions
a posteriori error evaluation

like that they can easily run the simulations and get the results to compare with their own results smile then In summary what I want from collaborators are oofem codes in fracture mechanics, about the cases you can propose it or I can share with you the references for fracture that I've received from the oganizers smile

Thanks again for your time and interest, could be really nice to have your help

kind regards

Camilo